Announcements and Important Events
- Tickets will be available for purchase through our new digital ticket partner - TICKET SPICKET
- Adult tickets: $5.00
- Student tickets: $2.00
- Cash sales will be available at the gate ONE HOUR prior to kickoff.
- All tickets will be $5.00
- Ticket booth is located at the front of the stadium directly across from the restrooms.
- Senior Citizen passes are available for pickup at the Beaver Area Administration Office, Monday-Friday (7:30am-4:00pm). Click here for more information.
- Reserved/Handicapped parking will be located in the two lots closest to the front of the building. Only certain vehicles and those with a handicap parking placard will be permitted to park in these lots.
- General parking will be located at the entrance of the school campus and near the tennis courts.
- NO SPECTATOR PARKING will be permitted in the rear of the school building/stadium.
- Visiting spectators will have a dedicated entrance to their stands. This entrance will be located immediately to the left after crossing over the bridge leading to the stadium.
- Home spectators will have a dedicated entrance to their stands. This entrance will be located near the concession stand.
- All spectators will receive a wrist band to allow for stadium re-entry.
- There will be NO ENTRY into the stadium from the rear of the school building/stadium.
- Restrooms will be located outside of the stadium directly from the ticket booth.
Weapons (guns, knives, etc.), alcohol, drugs, and/or tobacco products of any kind are NOT PERMITTED on school grounds.